Anyone live in or near Albany, KY?

-

shadango

Reaction score
I know I am a newbie and it may be out offline for me to (already) be asking for a favor.....but....

If you live in or near Albany , KY and wouldn't mind checking out a car for someone, please PM me.

Its a good 10-11 hrs drive for me.

Thanks guys

I am in Bowling Green ,Ky about 90 or so miles out on Albany, may possibly be able to take a road trip. What do you need ?

Jim

I am in Bowling Green ,Ky about 90 or so miles out on Albany, may possibly be able to take a road trip. What do you need ?

Jim

Thanks....well, there's a b-body for sale there.....But thats too far to ask anyone to take a ride to.....LOL

But thanks for answering!

I live in Burkesville Ky., about 20 minutes from Albany hows that? Send me a pm or email with the details and I'll check it out for you.
Later Bob

Now were getting somewhere. Glad to see this kind of activity taking place between Mopar brothers. Right on. This is the way it's suppose to be.

Gerty,

Just sent you another PM with the guys name, address etc...

Thanks again for the offer to peep this one out !

It's nice to see people helping each other, and even cooler that they aren't that far from me. Kentucky and Tennessee need more FABO members. LOL

Maybe we need a Ken/Tenn FABO event.

Leanna: Missouri and Arkansas will be represented if Mike and i have anything to say about with it. Let us know and keep us posted.

Gerty,

Just sent you another PM with the guys name, address etc...

Thanks again for the offer to peep this one out !

Dave, I got to check out the B body this afternoon. Pm me your email and I'll give you a report and attach some pics.
Bob

Bob, that is true Mopar brotherhood at its finest!!! Kudos to you for stepping up to the plate to help out a fellow member. Good guy alert!! :-D

Good to see more Ky. guys , We frequent Beech Bend ,testing and racing, also Ohio Valley Dragway.

100_2827.jpg
[/IMG]
100_2110_00.jpg
[/IMG]

Dave, I got to check out the B body this afternoon. Pm me your email and I'll give you a report and attach some pics.
Bob

Wow.....Great post Bob and way to step up :cheers:

Bob, that is true Mopar brotherhood at its finest!!! Kudos to you for stepping up to the plate to help out a fellow member. Good guy alert!! :-D

X2

Bob,

Thanks again for your help on this! Sent ya a little cash for gas even though you never asked.....I appreciate you taking your time and lending me your eyes to scope this one out....!

Great bunch of folks here on this forum, I am learning!

Have to peruse the photos and see what they seem to say......I think maybe the guy is asking a little much considering its a clone and will need work......

Oddly enough, as I was reading in the "library" this morning, I opened up a MOPAR magaize and found the car the owner tried to clone....same color and all...LOL Even had a 440....the interior was different though...LOL

You folks have me blushing. I enjoy helping others, and you all would have done the same for me if I had needed help. This is a great community to be a part of.

Dave it wasn't necessary to send the gas money, I'll pay it forward to a good cause if you don't mind. Actually it was a win for me as I got to meet another nearby Mopar fan with a lot of toys. He was a real nice guy and put me in touch with one of his friends that had some parts I've been trying to locate for quite a while.

Awesome! Paying forward is great! ...I hope I didn't offend ya with the gas money. Glad that you got some good info out of the trip....

Man, I have to say...some really fine folks here!

Now....anyone live around Milton, WV or Russel Springs, KY?? LOL

Considering cars there....

......cant seem to find anything of interest near me....LOL...or at least within 2 hrs drive. I have an uncle (well, ex uncle...was my aunts husband 18 years ago) who has a couplecool cars....a 72 Duster with a bored out 318 that I remeber from the time I was about 12.....I loved that car....He still has it but isnt selling I am told....also has a 81 Camaro that my aunt owned and sold to him....like new, with 20k miles....although has been sitting for 18 years......

I am not looking for a Camaro, but that one is sweet and it has special memories for me.....not sure if he is selling that either yet....

Thats it locally...... <sigh>

Dave, Guess what? Russell Springs is about 45 minutes away from me.lol We drive over there often, so that wouldn't be much of a stretch for us. The wife has been wanting to try a new resturant on Lake Cumberland.
Send me some details and I'll see what I can do.

-
Back