Anyone live near CTC Auto in Denton?

-

rod

Reaction score
So- I'm a FABO member here in Maryland. I have a 67 Dart but ran across something I'm interested in out at the CTC Auto Salvage yard. I was wondering if anyone lives within a decent driving distance from this place, knows of it, are they good to deal with?
Reason I ask is I'd like to possibly purchase something from them but wanted to see if I could find a fellow Mopar nut who'd find it in the kindness of their heart to have a look in person for what I'm interested in- you know tell me if it's worth the effort or not. It's nothing special but something I kinda dig.

Hit me back if anyone thinks they can help. Let me know if I can repay you somehow and we'll see if we work a deal. Thanks

Rod, I have been there a few times and they are very nice folks, however their A Body parts selection is very limited (almost non-existent) but they are always bringing new stuff in all the time. Personally speaking, I am more comfortable talking to and dealing with our senior members cause... they are senior members for a good reason !

I'm not too far, and I plan on heading up that general direction on Monday. I haven't had any dealings with them thus far, so I can't help with that.

My son lives down their and has driven a tow truck several years in that area and does not have good things to say....

My son lives down their and has driven a tow truck several years in that area and does not have good things to say....
Say- is there anyway I could text or call you to chat about it? aving someone who has first hand knowledge would be great. There's a car there I like but it's not running and bewfore I make any decisions since it would have to be transported from Denton to Baltimore I would love to talk to someone with first hand knowledge.

Frank

Say- is there anyway I could text or call you to chat about it? aving someone who has first hand knowledge would be great. There's a car there I like but it's not running and bewfore I make any decisions since it would have to be transported from Denton to Baltimore I would love to talk to someone with first hand knowledge.

Frank
Sure, PM me. He said it wasn't so much they screw you but just get premium prices on everything.

Sure, PM me. He said it wasn't so much they screw you but just get premium prices on everything.
Now that the interface for this website has changed- I'm not sure where to find a PM anymore. I did however start a conversation with you. Is that what was a PM but is now called a Conversation?

-
Back