Anyone near Bakersfield

-

dart6

Reaction score
Hi if someone could help please there is a Dodge D100 i would like someone to check out. Pm me if you can for details
Cheers Brett

Hi if someone could help please there is a Dodge D100 i would like someone to check out. Pm me if you can for details
Cheers Brett
I live in Bakersfield. Depending on the circumstances I might be able to help. Let me know.

We have at least one member there but I can't remember who it is.
Post about Tehachapi and see if he see's it.
Or better yet, look him up on the members map.

Sorry Tehachapi
Hello Brett
Bakersfield is about 35 to 40 miles east, up in the Mountains. If you would like, I could make contact with the owner and see if I can set up a time to look it over for you. I own a 70 D200 and the floorboards look like a spot that likes to rust. I'm not an inspector but I'll try to get pics and report back. I work during the day so I'll try to get there asap.

Cheers Brett
Cheers Brett:
I went and looked at it and it's a pretty good little ride. I have all the details and I'll get with you about it. Also they were a very nice couple.

Cheers Brett:
I went and looked at it and it's a pretty good little ride. I have all the details and I'll get with you about it. Also they were a very nice couple.
Hi all a short story here. I was in a pending sale with Capt46 for his 56 Belair in the for sale section predominately through texting. I then had to go overseas and would not be able to txt but i could email. Then i saw the 56 with SOLD on the listing here so i fired off several emails with no response so i thought the worse.
This morning i got a txt from Bill to see if i was back from overseas. He was holding the car for me all along and had no idea about the emails, he's a standup guy.
As i'm no longer looking for another vehicle i want to thank all those for there help, especially Stephen. A fine community here
Cheers Brett

Hi all a short story here. I was in a pending sale with Capt46 for his 56 Belair in the for sale section predominately through texting. I then had to go overseas and would not be able to txt but i could email. Then i saw the 56 with SOLD on the listing here so i fired off several emails with no response so i thought the worse.
This morning i got a txt from Bill to see if i was back from overseas. He was holding the car for me all along and had no idea about the emails, he's a standup guy.
As i'm no longer looking for another vehicle i want to thank all those for there help, especially Stephen. A fine community here
Cheers Brett
Brett it's great you got the 56 you wanted and I have to agree, this is a forum full of great guys. My help wasn't much, but glad to help out one of the guys. Good luck and
Welcome new Gold Member
Cheers, Steve

-
Back