Anyone near Fox Engineering in ALBEMARLE, NC 28001

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
I sent my intake to be converted to EFI to Fox Engineering about 7 weeks ago and can't get in touch with Fran, the owner. Is there anyone here that lives close to see if they are still open? I paid in full, in advance.......I know , I know......

FOX ENGINEERING CO.
47747 MILLERTOWN RD.
ALBEMARLE, NC 28001

I do know someone who is friends with that guy, I can follow up if you need, but I do know that guy is old......and slow....don't think your in danger, just don't be in a hurry!

i've heard of him and also don't think he'll screw you but i'll hit him up if you want me to.

mike bee

i've heard of him and also don't think he'll screw you but i'll hit him up if you want me to.

mike bee

I'm now behind the 8 ball with this intake......He has had it for 3 months (i mailed the intake on 01-02-2014), paid in full and I cant even get a return phone call. He did answer an e-mail a few weeks ago but crickets since then. Maybe someone can knock on the shop door and find out whats going on. I know he and his wife just had twins and his 100 year old mom moved in with him but Lord, a 2 minute e-mail letting me know he is even thinking about it would make me feel better!

I talked to fran today, I have been trying to reach him for a week and a half. He said wife has been in hospital for the last 6 weeks. I got the impression he's back to work in his shop.

I talked to fran today, I have been trying to reach him for a week and a half. He said wife has been in hospital for the last 6 weeks. I got the impression he's back to work in his shop.

I just tried to call and no answer. I knew his wife was in the hospital after delivering the twins and understand how aweful it is but a phone call or an e-mail would go a long way!

-
Back