Anyone near Unlimited Products/Unlimited Fiberglass?

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that lives near or in Oak Hills, California and unlimited products? If so, please let me know.

Thanks, Bill

Last edited:
Anyone? Hard to believe that out of 3,986,753,496,794 forum members, not one lives near this place.... lol

Watcha need Bill? It's not right down the street, but I can check in with them easily on my next trip to AZ, in the next week or so. They are about 50 miles from my house, go thru Hesperia on my way.
(First time I've seen your inquiry, a couple minutes ago).

Watcha need Bill? It's not right down the street, but I can check in with them easily on my next trip to AZ, in the next week or so. They are about 50 miles from my house, go thru Hesperia on my way.
(First time I've seen your inquiry, a couple minutes ago).
I'll send you a message....

Yes, that is one of 3 different websites that they have funneling into 1.

I don't live near this business, and it sounds like you've got someone to help you, but I tried to get some information on several scoops they sell. They were less than helpful and I'll just leave it at that. I'd never give them a dime.

Thank you to @33IMP for making the 1 hour drive to unlimited. Must of went in there with his best Chuck Norris impersonation (insert: fk around and find out comment) because just a few hours later, I got a call with tracking numbers!

All good for now and will be great once the parts arrive!

Thanks again!
Bill

That's badass! I'm guess you paid for parts that they weren't shipping??
Long story short, I paid for parts and they didn't show up when they said they would and then their phone got disconnected for a week so I kinda started freakin out. Sent someone there last week and got no update, then John went there this morning and a few hours later I have a tracking number.

I'll hold off on celebrating until the parts show up but at least now, I can relax.

Long story short, I paid for parts and they didn't show up when they said they would and then their phone got disconnected for a week so I kinda started freakin out. Sent someone there last week and got no update, then John went there this morning and a few hours later I have a tracking number.

I'll hold off on celebrating until the parts show up but at least now, I can relax.
My fingers are crossed for ya. Good luck.

-
Back