Anyone on fabo know a lot about F body cars?

-
The 80 grille is kinda ugly compared to the older one, but then it might just grow on me.

I didn't buy the wagon because it's a beauty, I bought it because it came with a 440 and well, it's a wagon

These internet pics show the comparison.

4433964883_0e4b4bd301_b.jpg

1978_plymouth_volare_1978_plymouth_volare_IMG_7489-5.jpeg

As as 15 YO punk teenager in the mid 1980s, a neighbors aunt who was in her late sixties had a Volare wagon, slant 6 3 speed on the floor, white or almond color. She was kind enough to load 4 or 5 of us into the car, drive to the nearest Finast supermarket, and purchase a case of beer for us. We were all there at the checkout counter! I can only imagine the attendants face at the site of us. This was a weekly ritual Summer 1985. I remember one time on the way there, her driver door popped open, she second naturedly slammed it closed as we continued along the road at a whopping 30 MPH.

RIP Aunt Gert, RIP...

I know you like buying cars so you might as well buy it but surely you could find a proper hood and grill eventually

I know you like buying cars so you might as well buy it but surely you could find a proper hood and grill eventually
Kinda weird that In the last few years, I have not actively gone to pursue any cars but it feels like the cars find me. I have a lot of people stop at my house and they are like "you're that weird girl who buys mopars.... well I have...... or I know of....."

I have turned down several but a lot of cool cars have come up and I couldn't resist..... like this one.

-
Back