Anyone on here from western North Carolina???

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys are in western North Carolina??? Need help finding a good 66 Valiant parts car and parts..

Im in the sandhills. Vass, NC I guess thats more eastern

I am from Clayton N.C. Just east of Raleigh, I have not seen many 66 Valiant's out this way however

Garner area just outside of raleigh. I saw one on craiglist a few months ago but never seen one around in person.

I'm startin to feel like uh redheaded stepchild.. I figured the 66 Valiants were more common then thay are... Guess I'll be lucky if I find a 4-door parts car.

Just keep a eye out on craiglist, you be surpised what pops on there ever now and then. There used to be a old junkyard in denton nc. Don't remeber name but they had a bunch of older cars, might still be in business.

I know a guy in Gastonia that bought one a few months back. However I don't know if he is a member on here or not.

I've been looking at some Valiant parts on ebay, some of the parts are higher than high end muscle car parts, $285.00 for a pair of nos double bar mirrors???? Headliners, window rubber, everythings higher.. I'm glad mine doesn't need much... After I get my floor pans in I can hit it wide open and get some stuff done.. Only interior part that I can't get is a rear seat back, the Georgia sun destroyed mine, the bench seat and rear bottom just need the inserts recovered..

Just keep a eye out on craiglist, you be surpised what pops on there ever now and then. There used to be a old junkyard in denton nc. Don't remeber name but they had a bunch of older cars, might still be in business.
ive been to that yard yrs ago,lot of old iron,what do you need for a 66 val?,pm me

Here webpage for the one that is in business of course the better one is not there anymore, they crushed all there stuff.

Pics of duster from richard's, I didn't go there got these from another site from someone that was just there.

So there might be a valiant in there somewhere.
http://www.richardsclassiccars.com/
attachment.php

attachment.php
http://classicoldsmobile.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17658&d=1276435939

-
Back