Status
Not open for further replies.

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a lower quarter patch for my scamp. I outlined the area needed. There about $130 new from AMD But I dont need a full patch. Let me know what you have.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 174
i just did the smae spot on my sons 73 dart just the driver side ...i took a old door and cut a patt. out from where i cut the meatl from the car and welded it in and look spreety good i think....lol but rock auto has them fro 80.00 they are made by sherman i think..ill try and post pic of how i did mine. mike

the black looking part on the back end is just the angle of the picmike

Attachments

• HPIM0610.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 155
  • HPIM0611.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 145
My patch making skills are not existant. Im a NEWB when it comes to this. Not to mention the bottom of it is gone an nothing really there to use.

i understand but that was my first ever aswell....i thought well if it works good if not ill have to buy a new panel lol mikegood luck buddy on what ever you do..i need to get back out and work on this one..i do have to order the pass. side qt panel its to far gone to fix for me..mike:thumbup:

i understand but that was my first ever aswell....i thought well if it works good if not ill have to buy a new panel lol mikegood luck buddy on what ever you do..i need to get back out and work on this one..i do have to order the pass. side qt panel its to far gone to fix for me..mike:thumbup:

Thats not a half bad way of thinking. I could lay it against the exisiting panel and get a general shape. and with a little work I bet I could get it close. Ill try that way first unless something comes up here cheap enough.

Hey I've got a new patch panell from Sherman that I did not use. It is exactly what you need for that repair. Its part number 195-85.
Let me know if you still need it.

Ted

Dusted74 how did you like the panel from sherman are they a good matel part and have all the same shape and holes??? i have to get 1 for my 73 and saw them on rock auto....mike:thumbup:

Its not a bad piece. It just turned out that I have to go for a whole 1/4 skin instead of just the patch panell.

Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back