Anyone parting an 81-93 Dodge Ram truck?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I want to add power mirrors to my 90 full size Ram, so I would need the switch and switch bezel.
The bezel is black plastic and should say "Lights" & "Mirrors" next to each other because the mirror switch is right next to the headlight switch in the same pod on the dash.

I don't need the mirror heads as I plan to buy new ones, and the wiring is already in the truck from the factory as far as I can tell. I know there is an unused plug behind the door panel.

If anyone can help, please PM me.

Thanks in advance,
George
Trumbull, Connecticut

Yes, thats the one.
Like I said, I need the mirror switch & bezel. Can you see if there is a seperate wiring harness behind that switch as well, or does that switch plug into the rest of the taped harness? I "think" the wires are already in my truck behind the dash, but I was in there earlier today and I don't see an unused plug except for a 4 wire plug. I don't know how many wires it has on the back of the switch but I would guess there's more than 4.
What do you need for that??

Thanks,
George

My 87 i am parting has a wiper switch in that area

Same here. I don't think power mirrors were even available until 1988. Prior to that, the trucks still had the three post style mirrors. That should narrow down what years you can work with George.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back