Anyone Recognize These?

-

xlexl

Reaction score
Mystery shocks came off the shell. There's a number on them, pko3ga1e, google search netted me nothing. Anyone have any idea what they are?

shocks.jpg

Yea knew they weren't factory. trying to figure out if someone recognizes whether they're worth a damn or not lol. They're going under the 68 Fish because their bound to be better than the shot air shocks that are back there now lol.

Yea knew they weren't factory. trying to figure out if someone recognizes whether they're worth a damn or not lol. They're going under the 68 Fish because their bound to be better than the shot air shocks that are back there now lol.

good for doing the same thing.... breaking the upper mounts...

Thanks everyone, I think your right 6pk, if they arent monroe's theyre knock off's of em

Depending upon the area of the country they came from, they may have been sold by Montgomery Wards (Kinda like Sears). They had Monroe private brand shocks for their automotive department.

Bill S.

They're good for nothing but rendering the Mopar rear suspension pretty much useless.

They're good for nothing but rendering the Mopar rear suspension pretty much useless.

Well i'll remember that when I have money to pick up new shocks. Theres no way they are worse than cheap blown air shocks

-
Back