Anyone reproduce this air cleaner sticker?

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
I've looked all over the place but cant find a sticker/decal like this. I'd like to use it on my 5.9
Couple of complete air cleaners for sale on the bay, only one nice one and very expensive. And I dont need the air cleaner.

Anyone?

s-l1600.jpg

I have that air cleaner in my garage. Found it on a Dakota at pull a part. I went to the dodge dealer and they couldn't even get a part number for the decal. I didn't have any luck finding a source.

Like a dumbass, I drilled a hole in it for a last minute nitrous fogger nozzle before heading to the drag strip to settle a bet.

I have that air cleaner in my garage. Found it on a Dakota at pull a part. I went to the dodge dealer and they couldn't even get a part number for the decal. I didn't have any luck finding a source.

Like a dumbass, I drilled a hole in it for a last minute nitrous fogger nozzle before heading to the drag strip to settle a bet.
Well? Did ya settle the bet?

Well? Did ya settle the bet?

The guy showed up to work that Friday morning laughing about having his car tuned and getting some slicks from Craigslist. So I called around and scrounged up parts for a dry shot nitrous setup. No bottle heater, no purge, main line was way too long for a single cab truck, just a toggle switch to activate, etc... pretty awful. That night at the drag strip he threw a fit about me cheating with nitrous. He backed out of the race and went home. Me and a couple guys at work gave him hell for a few weeks until he quit his job.

-
Back