Anyone running a Fluidampr with a serpentine set up?

-

chaditotx

Reaction score
I ordered a Fluidamper for my Magnum stroker build and wanted to run the stock serpentine set up. I am having one hell of a time finding a pulley for the crank that isn't underdrive, and I am wondering if the offset of the Fluidamper will cause problems with the serpentine pulleys lining up. Anyone have any experience running the serpentine set up with a Fluidampr?

I had to do some spacing with my FD and V belt pullies. I'm sure you'll have to do some too.

I'll look it up in the morning so I can see where I found my pullies and let you know.

I just went a head and ordered a underdrive pulley for my stroker since I couldn't find a standard pulley. Weird ain't it?
Richard at Hipotek said he doesn't have any problems running the underdrive on his stroker engine... will see.

I have bought this SFI-18 damper ... hope all works out with no shimming...etc..

I just went a head and ordered a underdrive pulley for my stroker since I couldn't find a standard pulley. Weird ain't it?
Richard at Hipotek said he doesn't have any problems running the underdrive on his stroker engine... will see.

I have bought this SFI-18 damper ... hope all works out with no shimming...etc..

I ordered a Fluidamper for my Magnum stroker build and wanted to run the stock serpentine set up. I am having one hell of a time finding a pulley for the crank that isn't underdrive, and I am wondering if the offset of the Fluidamper will cause problems with the serpentine pulleys lining up. Anyone have any experience running the serpentine set up with a Fluidampr?

Stuck it in the wrong post.

cvfracing.com is where I found my pullies.

The possum was a great counrty singer. Now you have to Google why they called him the possum. Lol

Thanks---

Back to the O.P I thot about serpentine pulleys, but I couldn`t afford to slow my water pump down w/ a smaller crank pulley. That should create more heat. I wonder if there is a serp. water pump pulley the same diameter as the crank pulley ---?? Let us know how it turns out.

I contacted March pulleys but haven't heard back yet on a standard size.

-
Back