anyone seen a 1974 dodge dart hearse??

-

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
saw this on a facebook site this morning.....Thought this was very unique.....it is a original 1974 dodge dart hearse......made for Brazil....of course we can see it is made from our 1969 dart in the US....Which is very common using older US models in different countries like Brazil and Mexico......Owner said they made 8 of them....never saw one and thought the members here might like to see it....I think it is so Cool!

1974 dodge dart hearse from Brazil...only made 8 of them.jpg

they must have to scoot the seats all the way forward with a grown man in a casket in there. i like it as a station wagon though

They could put a Hemi back there and open the curtains . Then they would have a Hearse Hemi under glass. !!! LOL Cool car though.

Awesome. Love unusual stuff like that.
Would love to run her at track with those side curtains.

they must have to scoot the seats all the way forward with a grown man in a casket in there. i like it as a station wagon though

Generally speaking, South Americans are much shorter than North Americans. I bet it'd work.

I've always said, don't take me to the grave in some crappy goddamn Cadillac hearse. I'd rather have a manure covered Dodge Ram last ride than a clean GM last ride.

That's awesome!

2tb3.jpg

That's better than this Chinese hearse too!

-
Back