Anyone Seen This in a Duster??

-

DartThis74

Reaction score
Went to look at a '73 Duster yesterday. It had white vinyl bucket seats, woodgrain center console, and this special woodgrain steering wheel. I was curious to know if these were a special option for some dusters. The owner said that it was original? on the fender tag there is the code C6XW which was stated as a Charger package ! would this mean the special steering wheel?? Thanks for any info.

zxttte.jpg

Thanks Toby, my dad and i are clueless as to if this would be aftermarket or what? like I said, the fender decode site said that the interior is considered charger style trim. We don't know if that means anything, but as you said your charger had one ! maybe that means the same for the duster... Who knows lol

looked like this one.But i know ive never seen EVERY thing optioned for a bodies,i try to know as much as possible about 70-71 darts,and demons.But i still find things every once in a while on these cars that i havent seen before.

002.jpg

the center cap on the steering wheel has a Dodge insignia. So it couldn't have come from the factory on a duster. As to where it came from, you got me.

that is a 68-70 a and b body steering wheel. a bodies last used it in 69 i believe.

C6XW is coded as a custom vinyl bucket seat black and white interior.
REDFASTBACK is correct about the wheel.

Toby, That wheel is a Rimblow wheel. Sell it to an e body guy for $200 and buy some other parts.

-
Back