Anyone use Aldan eagle shocks an springs??

-
What about the top mount, and spring clearance in upper a-arm? Are you replacing torsion bars? Do you understand roll rate?

I think it is a bad idea.

I have the tubular upper and lower control arms made by badart so I do not believe clearance is a problem and yes torsion bars are goin bye bye I also have badarts custom upper shock tower mount

Pretty sure they are DS401's but you can check and make sure on BadDarts post for the lower control arms. Yep just checked DS 401's.

Hemidenny recommends the Aldans with his K-Frame coilover conversion. Look up Hemidenny's build, AnotherA's build, 76orangewagon's build, pretty much anyone using Hemidenny's conversion. I am ordering a set from them also to go with my Hemidenny K-frame. Here are the spring rates according to hemidenny:
450# - 500# for small block/all aluminum hemi/wedge
500# - 550# for iron hemi/wedge with aluminium heads/water pump housing
600# - 650# for all iron Hemi/wedge

...how many times can you legitimately use Hemidenny's name in one post?

Thanks I'll check out those guys builds. May go with the qa1s as they seem to be a decent price as well

The Aldan's come with the springs assembled for you for around $400. I am looking at getting the 854s.

Either one is a good choice, they have both been around for quite a while. I like the fact that with the Aldans, you just order the shock and spring you want, they assemble it, and your done. Price does not change with a different spring.

Yea that's a plus I mean I could assemble them at my job but i
Dnt know I'll have to sleep on it lol

Your car in the drive way isn't even running! LOL Get a new battery geeze

-
Back