Anyone use Magnaflow mufflers? What do you think?

-
i havent heard the dyno max in years,,and to my knolwedge i havent heard magna flows at all yet,,,

Well the "Fagnaflows" are installed, I'll post a clip tomorrow (but don't quote me on that".
One thing I'll tell you... These things are LOUD! maybe these are 1979 Magnaflows or something? It's not why I expected that's for sure.
Wheither loud means good I don't know? I'll post a clip and you can give me your opinions.
Thanks.

i had a huge one on my truck i really liked the sound. quiet inside at idl and cruise but a nice growl when you stepped on it. i swore i was putting them on my dart but got a good deal on ultra flos and went with them instead. flowmasters suck. i learned my leson with them. annoying. super turbos are nice but not built as well as ultra flo, magnaflow or flowmasters.

i had a huge one on my truck i really liked the sound. quiet inside at idl and cruise but a nice growl when you stepped on it. i swore i was putting them on my dart but got a good deal on ultra flos and went with them instead. flowmasters suck. i learned my leson with them. annoying. super turbos are nice but not built as well as ultra flo, magnaflow or flowmasters.

who makes the ultra flow ?? never heard of them,,

also seen a comerical on speed channel for hush power by flow master any one heard these ??

dynomax ultraflo. they are very similar to magnaflow, preforated core with packing. they just use different types of packing. both welded construction. i know maganflow offers stainless the one i had was not stainless. in fact it rotted out and the end blew out on my truck in 2 years of daily driver use. id still buy another. oh yeah the warranty dont mean crap if you dont register it. lol.

dynomax ultraflo. they are very similar to magnaflow, preforated core with packing. they just use different types of packing. both welded construction. i know maganflow offers stainless the one i had was not stainless. in fact it rotted out and the end blew out on my truck in 2 years of daily driver use. id still buy another. oh yeah the warranty dont mean crap if you dont register it. lol.

you meen the magna flow,, and the dyna max ultra flows are fiber glass packed ?

they are both straight through style mufflers. nit chambered. the preforated core looks exactly the same. but i think the ultraflo uses fiberglass magnaflow uses stainless steel wool. i forget. i have used almost every brand muffler out there on my cars. i learned to hate chambered muffler. make more power with straight through mufflers and less drone.

they are both straight through style mufflers. nit chambered. the preforated core looks exactly the same. but i think the ultraflo uses fiberglass magnaflow uses stainless steel wool. i forget. i have used almost every brand muffler out there on my cars. i learned to hate chambered muffler. make more power with straight through mufflers and less drone.

less drone is what im looking for now,,,cant hear my self think going down the road,,but weird out on the high way its not that bad lol

I have them on my 340 Duster....with headers and 3" pipes...cut off about 18" short.....it sounds incredibly loud and aggressive.

USE the Free stuff to start.

You want loud? Which type of loud, LOL. ;)
Hey POLICEman, HEAR MY Bad *** car gimme a ticket, kind of loud, or... Wow that sounds like a Big Block Camaro?

Thats the problem I want it loud! LOL!
I even thought about good ol' glass packs :)

but, this was free...so??

The cam shouldn't effect how loud it is though... Should it?
My lift is 513 or so?? Kind of why I'd like the idle to be heard.

I am using Dynomax Super Turbos, and Yes the cam You use will affect the sound. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud8mci4rjFU

i have magnaflows on my demon and love em. it had flowmasters on it when i bought it and i didn t care for em. it sounded like a truck. thats just my opinion. my 340 has a good size cam in it, so it really lopes. i think it sounds better with the magnaflows.

-
Back