Anyone using the weiand X-cell intake on a Smblk?

-

littlestroke

Reaction score
Anyone using the weiand X-cell intake on a 360? If so what is your combo and how does it compare to other intakes. I would like to replace my holley strip intake with one and I needed some imput. Thanks

If you're going to spend the bucks on a new manifold, I'd go with the Edelbrock Performer RPM or equivalent, depending on your engine mods and intended usage. If you're buying used, the old Edelbrock LD340 will run with any of the newer manifolds on a 360. Oh, and welcome to the board. :)

I ran one on my 340. It had smallish ports - quite a bit smaller than the ports on my J heads. It was a used swap meet item, so I don't know much about it. It was a single plane, and ran pretty well. I replaced with an Air Gap.
-Shupe

I will never get another weiand intake, I ordered one from summit and the casting was so bad and the bolt holes didnt even line up with the heads.
I talked to 3 differant shops and they all say that they refuse to recomment weiand intakes due to their poor quality. I sent it back to summit and got a eddy performer, Fit right the first time and have had nop problems with it.
The guy at summit even said that they get alot of returns on them.

-
Back