anyone wanna guess what my 1/8 mile will be

-
Got my Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials on my car today . They are 255/60/15 and they look great on my car and seem like Im gonna like them at the track . I went out on a back country rd that has a somewhat ruffer surface and stalled car at 2 grand and they seemed to dead hook and had zero squirming or fishtailing. If they perform that well on a back road they should easliy hook on a stickey track. Im going to track and try to bracket race tomorrow, not sure if I will be consistant yet as it has been 3 yrs since bracket racing. Im sure I will cut some bad lights

Progress....Man that's what it's about, just takes time. You keep working with it and you'll get there.:thumblef:

I should have said this earlier, but borrow a good low pressure gauge and check your tires versus your gauge........I have a feeling you were lower then you thought with the slicks.

Progress....Man that's what it's about, just takes time. You keep working with it and you'll get there.:thumblef:

I should have said this earlier, but borrow a good low pressure gauge and check your tires versus your gauge........I have a feeling you were lower then you thought with the slicks.

I checked them with a new gauge I have its a good one. Whats a low pressure gauge. Man I cant wait to get to the track tomorrow these tires seem pretty sticky

low pressure gauge only goes to 15psi...

Yes, or at least one that's 30/40ish and under. A pound in a Bias ply makes a big difference. The radials are a little more forgiving. I used to make my own many years ago by buying gauges from Grainger and rigging the hose and ends. Not really necessary today as so many options are available from the big box stores.

-
Back