Anyone watch Junkerup? Chris Birdsong.

-

LovetheA's

Reaction score
I’ve been watching this channel on my iPad when wrenching on my car. Not a big budget BS show. Just a talented guy that finds, works on and resurrects 2nd gen chargers for some customers and himself. He seems real world, down to earth, hardworking and quite talented. His welding skills are damn good. What does everyone think?

Junkerup musclecars is actually a decent show. His sheetmetal work with new AMD parts and the fact that he shows the flaws in the stamping and ways to correct them is great. I have found a few issues with AMD outer wheel houses for 67-76 A body barracuda, duster, dart sport and demon. His issues he showed were trunk drops on a 70 plymouth b body. I am pretty knowledgable with the sheetmetal myself, but I watch it to see if theres other tricks I can learn.

I also like all these finds he gets. It proves this stuff is still out there. The coolest one I watched was the nice clean looking 68 charger that was a factory slant sux 3 on the tree car he bought that was nicely painted red with magnum 500s, black vinyl top, and a black R/T stripe and drove it back to Las Vegas. He mentioned he was going to do a 440 4 speed conversion with disc brakes, but said he would save all the slanty **** in case somebody wanted to restore it with that.

Last edited:
Yes I watch his channel also. Very good metal work / fabricator guy. Does some pretty cool stuff also. Hellcat swaps did a couple turbo big block station wagons for customers.

Also sure his neighbors must love him. His house looks like it’s in a regular subdivision lol

-
Back