Anything of Mopar Interest in Seattle?

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
I'm going up to Seattle this month for two days. Anything that I shouldn't miss while I'm in town?? I'll be up there the 23-24.

Mt. Ranier is unbelievble.
That's a day trip though.
Seems like they have a good Mopar show about this time down around Puyallup somewhere. Check he club web sites.
I was there in 2005 for it.
That's a whole day too though, I guess.
The aquarium is neat in Seattle. If you like otters and stuff.

Dinner at the top of the Space Needle. It relvolves so you get an incredible 360 view of the downtown area.

Hate to burst your bubble but don't waist your time or money. It is known all over Seattle that the food in the needle is way over priced and sucks!!!
I asked Nikki where she wanted to go for our 5 years dinner and she chose the needle. 60 bucks for a steak that was no better than the Outback. Nikki even said that Burger King would have been better.
It is pretty cool just to go up to the observation deck in the needle on a clear day, you can see everything.

Check out the EMP

http://www.empsfm.org/index.asp

A factory tour of Schumacher's place would be cool, I haven't been there before.

The one thing you have to do is go to Dicks drive in and get a burger, fries and a shake. They put In and Out's crappy burgers and their McDonalds ripp off fires to shame!!!

You could go over and try to get an order at Laysons place lol.

If you truly are a car person you MUST see the Lemay car museum in spanaway, it is south of seattle but worth the trip in it's weight in gold. there are over 350 cars some of which you never knew existed, they even have the back up car from the movie Christine. They say its the largest car collection in the country. they even have a tucker, frame 7, chassis 9# if not mistaken, could be the other way around. I had a grin from ear to ear the rest of the day. And they even had a die cast model of my next car, the 2008 challenger which is now adorning the top of my tv. There are puhlenty of mopars along with post wwII german 3 wheeled cars.

The under ground Seattle tour is pretty cool. There is a ton of history behind it and it is amazing what is still under the sidewalks of Seattle.

Chuck

1) get off plane
2) go to store
3) buy raincoat
4) visit pike place market and waterfront areas
5) eat at ivar's

-
Back