AR-10

-
Unfortunately it looks like it might be time to let a couple of my Palma and 1000yd competition guns go. Daddy want's a new R3 or Ritter small block to build. Priorities are changing.

please see post #41

:poke:

It's a dam shame in CA.

No one should own anything besides rocks and sticks.

Rocks and sticks never hurt no one.

When is the last time a rock jumped up and hit you in the face?

I been hit in the face many more times by an open end wrench. Those things are DANGEROUS!

Update on my PSA 6.5, shot it yesterday, they fixed it. No more double feeding. For a semi, it is quite accurate. PSA will continue to get my business.

IMG_2096.JPG
So it appears this has turned into a shooting thread! Gun nuts are certainly no less opinionated than car nuts right? Anyway I gotta share this. Wife and I support our local volunteer FD, we went to annual fund raiser and auction tonight. Long story short wife turned a 300 dollar bottle of Patron Tequila into a Kimber Special Edition Boot Campaign 45. Woo Hoo. Thankfully her hand is so small she does not like 1911s! Guess who has gorilla mitts and carries a 1911 everyday? Bahahahaha!

About twice a year I get with my buddy and others for a afternoon of shooting, I don't like wasting shells like the others, I am there to get the guns sighted in and some R&R time. I really enjoy the one's that rattle off the shells using the bump method of holding the gun trigger and the belt loop of ones blue jeans...lol. There are always the tag a longs' wanting to shoot someones gun and ammo. Sometimes I am more than happy to help in this way. So I hand them this, pretty much looks like the an AR but just a little more kick, they have no idea..lol.

IMG_3467.JPG

?? what is it?? That an air fitting on the front of the handguard?

The boys would freak if I pulled one of those out for the pheasant hunt next year!!
Yea that's what I was thinking . Lol
Or one of those high end country club clay shoots!! The ones with the $20000 dollar shotguns Haha

When it first came out, they did have some problem with "stove piping" the ammo. The gun comes now with two sets of springs for lite loads and one for the heavy loads, break the gun in on the heavy loads and use the heavy spring, for at least 50 rounds. Never had a problem, as fast as I can pull the trigger. I will more then likely leave it heavy, fun to shoot. Target is at 50 foot with 6 shot heavy load, breaking the gun in, nothing to brag about just having a blast......

IMG_3469.JPG

The boys would freak if I pulled one of those out for the pheasant hunt next year!!
forget that, i wonder what people would say if i showed up for security detail at Church, sporting one of them

About twice a year I get with my buddy and others for a afternoon of shooting, I don't like wasting shells like the others, I am there to get the guns sighted in and some R&R time. I really enjoy the one's that rattle off the shells using the bump method of holding the gun trigger and the belt loop of ones blue jeans...lol. There are always the tag a longs' wanting to shoot someones gun and ammo. Sometimes I am more than happy to help in this way. So I hand them this, pretty much looks like the an AR but just a little more kick, they have no idea..lol.

View attachment 1715314190

Can you shoot slugs thru it?

Last edited:
He'll be O K . He's a " Professional Russian" LOL
I read he went to prison. Idk if that is true or not it could have just been a YouTube tabloid rumor. I used to follow his channel and he just disappeared. I did a search and it said he was arresting for illegally obtaining class three firearms and drug possession. Like I said idk if its true.

I read he went to prison. Idk if that is true or not it could have just been a YouTube tabloid rumor. I used to follow his channel and he just disappeared. I did a search and it said he was arresting for illegally obtaining class three firearms and drug possession. Like I said idk if its true.

Was he here in the states? Or Russia?

I'm assuming he was in the states I'm not sure I can look at the link again

-
Back