Are all 73-76 A-body Rotors the same?

-

flyboy01

Its almost done!
Reaction score
I need a little help. I have to buy new Rotors for my Dart (73 K-frame and Brakes), since my old ones are at minumum thickness and can't be turned. I was going to buy a replacement set from O'Reileys for $81.00, then I started thinking, why not get a set of drilled/slotted rotors, I searched ebay and found a set for about $105 shipped to my door. Here is the problem, they are listed as being for Plymouth Duster/Scamp/Valliant. I always assumed all A-body 73-76 Rotors were the same 11" rotors, or did the 73+ Darts use something different?

10 5/8ths is the small standard duty rotor, 11 3/4 was the heavy duty rotor available on B and C body cop cars, taxi's, other fleet style vehicles that required heavy duty brake and as an option on others. What do you currently have? Most likely 10 and 5/8ths but you better measure to be sure. If you get a set of the caliper adapters from a late 70's B or C that had heavy duty brakes you could have the bigger rotors.

I have 11 3/4" disc front and 12" by 2 1/2" non fade rears and it will vault you threw the windshield if your not strapped in.

-
Back