Are these A-Body seats?

-

myasylum

Reaction score
Do you happen to know what year they are for? I have a '73 Duster with a bench seat. Should I just have to drill out two holes, and have it be a simple swap?

I just bought these from a guy up north for $100.00. They are suprisingly pretty mint, just really dirty.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC01821.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC01822.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 180
Front to back is 13", and side to side is 14 1/2".
Aspen/Volare seats? That blows! Will they fit?

Front to back is 13", and side to side is 14 1/2".
Aspen/Volare seats? That blows! Will they fit?

Who cares if there F body seat's, you got a great deal on those. Yes they will fit, the seat pattern may be different, but you should be able to get seat covers to match if you want, nice looking seat for $100.

The a body seat covers will fit. I had a set of b body seat and had them recovered with a body covers. I didn't know at the time that they were b bodies til I went to put aa seat back on it. Tell them at Legendary that your a FABO member and they will give you a discount.

I wanted Black seats, but he only had one set of those, and I don't know what they were for???

My car is "gold", so even though these seats are a few shades off... I might be able to pull it off?? They just need to be clean well. Very well :)

These are the black seats he had, I don't know what they are from, early 70's Challenger SE or something maybe? Kind of funky. I didn't think theyd be right for my car. He wanted $100.00 for these too.

Attachments

• 3k33o53l35O15Y05Z1b3c959958420f981f7c.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 134
-
Back