Are these guys for real?

-
They look like sorry resto jobs to me ...JMO... Probably just some quick body work and fast paint job on em.... But they might look better in person....

Notice the over spray on the rubber gasket ???? Geeesh... Did not even replace the weatherstripping....
SUPER20COOL20RT20005_small.jpg

Yeah i figured that they are just slapping them together and sell them off, and the pics arent the best like you said. Most of them i couldnt make any bigger, i found that place while i was searching on classic car trader.

when I was looking for a 68 charger a few years ago, my dad and I went to this guys shop. These cars are nothing special. Nothing but bad paint and body work! I wouldn't buy any thing from these guys. I don't remember if they are in Ill. or Wi.

yeah i had a feeling one of you guys had seen their work or known about them, thanks for the heads up!

If they can get those prices for those crappy cars,i shouldnt have a problem getting 14k for mine whenever its done.at least my car will be finished!

they are the reason guys like them are why guys like me an you can't buy a good used mopar at a good price. this is what i say to them:thefinge:.

-
Back