Are these prices good

-
I caint imagine payin that for shocks. Does your old *** need them things? What are you gonna DO with your car that you need those?

C note a corner ,good price. Hot lines, a great shock,if you drive your car hard. Had a set,on brand"F".Took off KYB gas adjusts.Night and day difference. (canyon carver/road racing wannabee).

Thank you MoparDude and ABomber.

Had I known the the 360 weighs 50 pounds more than a 340 or the Schumacher motor mounts were using inferior rubber, I would have just used my 340 mounts I had... The fact is that I believe there is only a handful of persons here on FABO who know more than I and with that said I would have used more cuss words in my posts.

Now that I know this from your answers, I ask myself, if this price is fine, why the hell would others used those Q what ever the f**k shocks at twice the price of Bilsteins which have been very good to me on my canyon carver and hiway cruiser P/U truck. I've had KYB's on my Signet for 25 and I feel I need new shocks, so Bilsteins it is.

Finding what I need in the shithole of a town where I live makes me go ballistic and listening to them asking me what kind of driving I do pisses me off more because many profile me because of my age and white hair. The vehicles I drive are all set up for corners as well as hi speed and all of these bible thumpers as most of them couldn't even hold a conversation with me, no less my agile ability to drive the way I do or hold a f**king paint brush in my line of work make me want to strangle them.

I put a post up some months ago here on FABO in regards to wheels and tire sizes for my Signet in 17 or 18's and I'm still waiting for a reply which makes sense.

Thanks again, Joey Madden

P.S. Rob, my old *** likes comfort and tight seats which hold me in place when I drive..

Biggest diffence to me is if you get the 1 inch shorter fronts for the lowered cars. Running my car at the height that i am i would bottom a stock length standard shock on some of the not so wonderful roads in my area. I have no problem spending extra money on stuff that increases the road holding or control features of my car as it makes it safer as well as more enjoyable to drive..

-
Back