Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Is that when you guys are there? It's my side of town, known of that spot for a while and have been there a couple times but just starting my mopar obsession.

I will see you all up there at 5

May have met you, but I'm not sure :scratch: Hope you enjoyed the show if you made it there :)

It was a pleasure meeting a few of you FABO members today. It is nice to match a face with an avatar! Just so you know, Trailbeast does not actually look like an ostrich and I do not actually look like Bill Murray tied to a sailboat mast! I don't have much car show experience, but it seemed like this show had a very good turnout of Mopars. You folks kind of got me eagar to finally get off my butt and begin some work on my 68. Hope I can keep that feeling.

Scott

It was great to meet you & hear the cool history of your Barracuda. Thanks for stopping to chat & hope you'll catch the FEVER :thumbup:

I would like to echo what cuda68scott said although I somehow missed you Scott. I have to say clifcuda65 has the nicest 65 Barracuda I have ever saw.If you ever get a chance to see it you will be as impressed as I was. That car is flawless in my book. 6pk2goDemon also has a very impressive looking car. It was nice to see so many A-Bodies in one place.Truely a pleasure after attending pretty much Chevy only car shows that happen in Sun City West. Thanks for the hospitality...I'm now ready to get back to work on my Dart.

I agree that Clif's 65 Barracuda was awesome & there was a great presence of A-Bodies at the show. Thanks SO much for the kudos on my car....

Hope to see you again & chat some more!!! :) The weather is nice now & it would be great to see your Dart.....

Great pics!!! I think this is Pawned's Duster, but I never saw him ??

View attachment Pawned's Duster.jpg

It was nice finally meeting you all, and it was a HUGE amount of Mopars wasn't it?
So many early Chargers, Roadrunners and GTX's.
Some really nice Barracuda's and Darts there as well.

Also want to thank 6pk2go and Bob for their as usual hospitality.

I'm ready to do it all again. :D
I left the show at about 9pm and got back home around 10:15 so since I love driving my car at night it was really a nice run.

Thanks everyone.

I think we got home just before 10. What a great night & I didn't take a single pic :banghead: :eek:ops:

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves. It was great to meet more local FABO members!!!! :cheers:

Great meeting the faces behind the handles here, plus the many beautiful cars too. More Mopars in one place that I've seen in a very long time.

Great pics!!! I think this is 6pks Dart, but I never saw her ?? :pale:

Attachments

• shery's dart.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 171
Hate to post this here but I don't have any of your guys contact info. Lol, I need a good local reasonable tranny shop to build my 904 to handle 400hp. Thx guys! Again, sorry for posting this on this thread.

Hate to post this here but I don't have any of your guys contact info. Lol, I need a good local reasonable tranny shop to build my 904 to handle 400hp. Thx guys! Again, sorry for posting this on this thread.

There is nothing to be sorry for. This is for AZ people. There is no structure.
Wish I had an answer for you.

Who's going ?? Always a good show....see 'ya there!! :)

Attachments

• CRUISE_CENTRAL_WEB_FALL_15_2.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 177
Yes, I remember you saying that last year. The Cruise draws a very large crowd & it's best to get there early. The venue is a bit small for the # of cars IMO....

Lotsa fun if you don't mind crowds & tons of cool cars :D

Yes, I remember you saying that last year. The Cruise draws a very large crowd & it's best to get there early. The venue is a bit small for the # of cars IMO....

Lotsa fun if you don't mind crowds & tons of cool cars :D
What time do you get there to get the prime spots?

What time do you get there to get the prime spots?

I know some people that go early in the morning to get a "prime" parking spot which would be facing Central (to watch the cruising). Around lunch time should still get you a good spot too, if you decide to give it another try...

Street Car takeover is also this weekend, with the dyno event tonight if anyone is interested.

Street Car Takeover is coming to Phoenix Az
-Friday 5:00pm-11:00pm Dyno night party at Pro EFI. Live DJ, food and event merch for sale. $70/2 pulls
7756 E Greenway Rd #100, 85260, Scottsdale AZ

Saturday 11:00AM-10:00pm:
Wild Horse Pass Raceway Park
-Heads Up Racing
-Test n Tune
-Roll racing
-Bike class
-Car Show
-$40 for tech card
-$25 for car show
-$20 to watch kids 12 and under free

Classes
-Street Racer (SCT's favorite class, requires street cruise)
-Street Outlaw (Unlimited class)
-Hardcore street 9.50 index
-Extreme street 10.50 index
-Small Tire 275 vs 10.5
-Daily driver 11.0
-Stick Shift
-Street Bike
-King of The Bakery (Roll Race)

Can't make it to the Pavillions but I am going to the KOOL fm show on the the 24th of October, anyone else going??

https://www.facebook.com/events/1680928088809058/

** MOPARS UNITE! ***
ALL Mopars ~ ALL clubs, ALL models, ALL years welcome!

Tempe Market Place seems to be a fairly central location when we consider all Phoenix area clubs members in outlying areas of Surprise, Anthem, and Apache Junction/Gold Canyon being ~45 minutes away. This location is a trial.

This will be a monthly get-together on the 3rd Monday of every month.
OCT
MOPAR Monday Mid-Month Mingle & Meet-Up

So there I was, sitting on my chair reading my book. I think I was the only mopar from the last century

Hoping/planning to do 67th Ave. & Bell (Mixteca/Kmart) tonight (10/24/15) ...
Anyone else?

Clif:coffee2:

I washed the Duster yesterday in hopes of going last night. But being old I decided to take a nap and missed it. Maybe tonight, but no promises

I washed the Duster yesterday in hopes of going last night. But being old I decided to take a nap and missed it. Maybe tonight, but no promises

That would be great!!! If all goes as planned, I'll look for you... But, I do understand "Naps" & "Being Old"... LoL :coffee:

That would be great!!! If all goes as planned, I'll look for you... But, I do understand "Naps" & "Being Old"... LoL :coffee:

Right after I posted this I decided to do some rewiring and needed parts. So since 7am I have been working on it non-stop and it is 4:10pm now. If I rush, I will get the car back to where is was before I started.
So I will have to beg off tonite. I will make every attempt to be there next week, let me know if you will be there

Ed

-
Back