Arizona Folks.... What is THIS!!!!

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Had this Duster brought up from Az about 4 years ago. Replacing a brake caliper once I came across a "shell" of a tiny scorpion. Now doing the other side UCA bushings, I came across this huge "sack" of something. It's soft but tough. It's probably a little bigger than a golf ball.

DSCN2112.JPG

DSCN2113.JPG

DSCN2114.JPG

Crapped if I know, but I am sure "somebody" will be along to write you a 6 paragraph post about what it is, what laid it, where it came from, how old it is, and everything else you might want to know. Stick around.

Last edited:
Old dried up nutsack? ...and you touched it. You like nutsacks. lol

I've been in AZ for 25 years, never saw a spider egg sack that big. They are usually about as big around as a nickel, or smaller. If that's a spider sack, I don't want to see the spider!

I've been in AZ for 25 years, never saw a spider egg sack that big. They are usually about as big around as a nickel, or smaller. If that's a spider sack, I don't want to see the spider!

Put some chemical cleaner on it , like b12 chemtool or carb and choke cleaner , wipem all out !

It looks to me like one if them mushroom spore balls that grow in the yard and you step on them and they puff out a cloud of smoke!

Last edited:
I looks to me like one if them mushroom spore balls that grow in the yard and you step on them and they puff out a cloud of smoke!
you can actually see the "coming too" of where it would have been "attached" or something.

Just wait till you get to the rear brakes.:D

Looks like a Wolf Spider egg sack to me.
LOL..... past the back brakes when I put the 8.75 rear end in it...... And if this is a wolf spider egg sack, it's probably RRR wolf spider he posted in his thread... :D

LOL..... past the back brakes when I put the 8.75 rear end in it...... And if this is a wolf spider egg sack, it's probably RRR wolf spider he posted in his thread... :D

One of the times we went camping at a camp ground my Wife went to use their restrooms and one of those spiders was hanging out on the doorway and she would NOT go in there.:D
Probably a good 2 inches across.

smash it … while it is enclosed in something... to prevent whatever it is from escaping.. then pour acid on it... then napalm it because it might be spiders!!!!

smash it … while it is enclosed in something... to prevent whatever it is from escaping.. then pour acid on it... then napalm it because it might be spiders!!!!
I feel any of those warm weather critters that may have tried to travel with this car got a surprise! It came up in winter, and it was cold. The last 3 winters were not easy peasy either, especially this past winter where we set records for low actual temps (minus 38* below zero).

-
Back