Arizona Wallow Fire

-
Still uncontained and alomost in N.M., they're saying the only hope is if we get rain soon. Fat change being that it's way too early for monsoon season. That was such a beautiful area for camping and fishing, been up to Big Lake a bunch of times. This is such a sad thing.

Still uncontained and alomost in N.M., they're saying the only hope is if we get rain soon. Fat change being that it's way too early for monsoon season. That was such a beautiful area for camping and fishing, been up to Big Lake a bunch of times. This is such a sad thing.
One of my favorite day rides was out thru Globe to Safford then north thru Hannigans Meadow, and back towards the Valley thru the Salt River Canyon, it was a beautiful ride.....

Yes sir, Arizona has some beautiful scenery for being "desert hell hole". We like people to think that , it keeps them away. lol

Ever been up thru the Four Corners area? Rode by Canyon De Chelly area a couple of times, was absolutley beautiful. There is some really cool stuff to see in AZ. Karchtner Cavern was awesome too. When you are sitting in one of the rooms and they kill the lights it was a feeling like I never have had before and will no doubt never have again.

Looks like it started in two separate places, both near water. A few days later there are other fires on the peripherals not near the the main body. Strange. Kind of reminds me of the controled burn the gov. did a while back. The one that burned a bunch of houses down.

One of the previous fires burned right up the the property line of a few places that are owned by some former co-workers. When I spoke to one of them he had said that the fire was close enough and produced enough heat to warp all the panels of a pick up truck that is sitting on his property. I used to ride my bike thru alot of Northern AZ and the disaster that is left is just sickening......

-
Back