Arkansas hot tub

-

GotDart

Reaction score
hottub.JPG

:D

:shock: I am not sure which is stranger the arkansas tub or the fact there are 2 guys in it who look to be having a lot of fun!

Mopardude said:
:shock: I am not sure which is stranger the arkansas tub or the fact there are 2 guys in it who look to be having a lot of fun!

with no clothes on :shock: Think they had more fun later that night when the others are gone.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allright now, I take exception to that. That most certainly could not be from Arkansas the beer is obviously imported and the only people I know that would do something like that would be drinking only the finest Milwaukee's Best. Besides those type of people here in Arkansas would not have that many teeth because the Crystal Meth would have eaten them out years ago.

:shaking2: :shaking2: :shaking2:

autologus said:
Allright now, I take exception to that. That most certainly could not be from Arkansas

Sorry autologus, you're right. I'm not really sure where it's from. It's probably somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains. When I saw those two guys, the phrase 'squeal like a pig' came to mind. I just associated pig with Arkansas for some reason. No offense meant. :salut:

Hey I know I was just having some fun. If Texans and Arkansans can't poke fun at each other the world is coming to an end soon. After all there is nobody Arkansans love to hate more than Longhorn fans except maybe Volunteer fans, and Tiger fans, maybe Bulldog fans, and Gator fans, well Rebel fans too, hell I guess anyone else in the SEC, we don't want to discriminate you know.

:thumrigh: :mrgreen:

-
Back