Arm rest compatibility?

-

The DC

Reaction score
I have a '62 Dodge Lancer who's door panels were ravaged and molded by the previous owner.

$ is too tight to fully restore it, so I'm prepping it as a daily driver, for now, and have cut out masonite door panels and are covering them with near matching vinyl.

My question is that the arm rests for the front doors are totally missing, so I wondered a couple of things:

1] Does anyone have pics of what driver and passenger arm rests look like for their '62 Lancers?

2] What would be compatible fit, if any, beyond a pair from a 60-62 Lancer or Valiant?

Any of the 63-66s have the same hardware spacing?

Thanks!

Anyone with info?

What would be compatible fit, if any, beyond a pair from a 60-62 Lancer or Valiant, for front door arm rests?

63-66?

67+?

Thanks!

i dont know for sure but i think the 60-62 A bodies are a breed of there own and very little will interchange from a 63+ but again i could be wrong.

i dont know for sure but i think the 60-62 A bodies are a breed of there own and very little will interchange from a 63+ but again i could be wrong.

Thanks!

Anyone else ever measured or tested this?

Anyone out there know if which, if any, armrests from other mopars are compatible with a 1962 A body?

-
Back