Arm Rest/Door Pull Fastener ?

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

The girls and I are trying to put a few more missing bits n pieces on the (their :D) Duster. Have the armrests/door pulls but not the fasteners. Can anyone tell me what type of fasteners are used to attach the armrest to the door on a 72 Duster 340? Type, size, length etc. Thanks as always and have a great weekend.

Pat & Kids

It's a large coarse thread Phillips head screw about 2 1/2" long for the front armrests. The rear armrest screws are shorter. Sorry, I don't have the exact dimensions....

Thanks for the reply 6pk. That helps. We'll pick up a few various sizes and get them armrests mount.

Pat

Classic has a interior screw kit that has these, good price too plus comes with a lot of other screws, got one for my dart

Those armrest bases can get expensive. I scored used, but excellent condition armrests on ebay. Now, of course, I want the chrome bases and I'm starting to wonder just how important armrests are lol. Thanks for the info, 6pk & Matts440, that's going to help me too.

Hey Folks,

Just closing the loop. Per 6pk2goDemon's tip, I picked up a couple 14 x 2" large coarse thread Phillips head screws. Worked perfectly.

Thanks again everyone.
Pat

-
Back