Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
hers ya some arm rests and bases most are a body but some others as well prices start at 15$ and shipping

Attachments

• armrestfest 019.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 572
  • armrestfest 020.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 520
  • armrestfest 021.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 516
  • armrestfest 022.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 532
  • armrestfest 023.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 529
The blue set - I need a blue set in that style, especially the front pads. However, I'm having troubles finding ones my size.

The bolt centers for the front pair need to be 6" and the pads themselves need to be 9.5". If that's the case, I will take the entire front and rear blue set.

To clarify which set, I noted which set in the attached image.

Attachments

• armpads.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 525
Waggs i need one 73 duster black armrest if you dont mind seperating them, i think i see one in your pic , heres what i need:

Attachments

• arf.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 538
  • arf1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 525
Not sure if you would have a 67 Barracuda Fastback armrest for front door? I didnt really see it in the photo. Let me know if you have one.

no sir, sent that out to member a long time ago at christmas time, whats the plane in the pic? skyhawk 172?
Not sure if you would have a 67 Barracuda Fastback armrest for front door? I didnt really see it in the photo. Let me know if you have one.

these are the wrong ones the pads are 7 1/4 " long front and rear, the rears may be right for your car so let me know
The blue set - I need a blue set in that style, especially the front pads. However, I'm having troubles finding ones my size.

The bolt centers for the front pair need to be 6" and the pads themselves need to be 9.5". If that's the case, I will take the entire front and rear blue set.

To clarify which set, I noted which set in the attached image.

Do you have any bases and pads for a 66 Dodge Dart Conv. Need both and I think they are around 11 - 12 inches long going by the imprints on the door panel.
Thanks

I don't have them as they were missing when I purchased the car. Here is a pic I found of another convertible and I believe they may be 11 inches long. Black pads if possible.

Attachments

• armrest.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 350
the pad's are 10 1/2" long, i have a pair for front and bases, do you need pads and bases or just pad's, they look in good shape too will know more when cleaned up so let me know and I'll gettem clean and ready
I don't have them as they were missing when I purchased the car. Here is a pic I found of another convertible and I believe they may be 11 inches long. Black pads if possible.

waggin
looking for front and rear arm rest bases ans pads for 67 dart gt in black if you have them. Also looking for trim pieces above the door panels front and rear.
thanks
bill

the trim pieces, are they chrome or painted and actually hold the top of the door panel in place? I think I have some nice chrome and painted ones, can you post a pic of the arm rest's you need as i think they are specific for 1967......you can post the pic in this thread and if I don't have them someone else will hopefully chime in.....Wagg's
waggin
looking for front and rear arm rest bases ans pads for 67 dart gt in black if you have them. Also looking for trim pieces above the door panels front and rear.
thanks
bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back