Arm rest pads?

-

bb66cuda

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased new armrest pads for an early a body? I'm looking for a pair in blue and haven't been able to find anyone that sells them.

bb66cuda said:
Has anyone purchased new armrest pads for an early a body? I'm looking for a pair in blue and haven't been able to find anyone that sells them.

bb66cuda,

You should check eBay if you haven't already. A pair or two pop up there every month or so. I don't know if a pair is still there, but I know a set was listed last week.

65Barracuda
John

These guys supposedly supply Laysons with their pads.

White/black $50 pair.

I haven't ordered them yet but I know of two guys that have and they say they are happy.

The website doesn't mention that they supply pads so just call and speak to someone. I plan on ordering a pair this week myself.

Here's a link to the discussion on the early a-body page.

http://www.earlyabodyforum.com/board/messages/394/2303.html

Thanks for the info, they sell colored ones for $60 also. I am going to buy a set from them. How about package trays, anyone know where to buy those?

I got two pair from Oxygensensors.com and was very pleased. I cleaned them up with some SEM vinyl prep and sprayed 'em with some SEM vinyl paint and they're working great.

Thanks for the info, they sell colored ones for $60 also. I am going to buy a set from them. How about package trays, anyone know where to buy those?

i got a package tray for my 67 dart from Dante's good price ,rear speaker opening cut outs and very well done and tray was cloth very well.
dartpower.....

Are the arm rest pads that Oxygensensors.com exact repos of the OEM or are they just close copies?

-
Back