Not open for further replies.

barracudadave67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a 1966 B-Cuda rear arm rest for the rear seat, on the passenger side. Need one with the ashtray to match the other three. let me know what you have.
Thanks Dave

I just pulled fronts for another member and recall seeing one or two for the rear. I’ll get back to my storage and check for you.

The way I read your post is all 3 of your armrest pads have ashtrays in them. I always thought early A Dart GT’s, Valiant Signets and Barracudas had the longer armrest pads in the front and may have had either with or without ashtrays in the back. Never-the-less, here is what I have: the top 2 came out of a 65 Barracuda I just finished parting out, the bottom 2 from another 65 Barracuda long gone and the one on the right from the rear door on my 65 Dart wagon. Each of the matching sets I would like to
Keep as a set.
626DA3DB-6518-4243-AB67-A752E1AF392B.jpeg

Last edited:
Don
No. only the rear arm rests have ash trays. The one on the right side of uyour pic is what I am looking for. I need the the right rear. The one in your pic is the left rear.
Dave

I am in need of a 1966 B-Cuda rear arm rest for the rear seat, on the passenger side. Need one with the ashtray to match the other three. let me know what you have.
Thanks Dave
I HAVE A COUPLE OUT OF A 68 FASTBACK, MAY NOT BE IN THE BEST DHAPE (CRACKS IF I REMEMBER) U CAN HAVE THEM IF UR PLANNING ON A RECOVER. PLUS SHIPPING OF COURSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back