-
Status
Not open for further replies.

redrag64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a driver's side armrest and pad for my 1964 Dart convertible. I need the 11" version. I plan on reshooting it, so color is not an issue. Would consider buying a pair if need be.

Thanks!

Adam

Those are hard to find I posted for one a few weeks ago and after a lot of online searching I found one used one.
Here is about the best you can do for a pair

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chry...tZVintageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Yeah, I've seen these guys, but to get a set of bases and pads, it would run up around $150 - more than I'd prefer to spend, especially since I really only need one side (yep, I know the front driver's side is the hardest to find). I think I'll try to scrounge one up unless I get really desperate. I can't help it, I'm Scottish!

Maybe if you e-mail them they will sell you just one they are $49 for 2 The ad states that they have 10 available

Good idea and good lead. I'll check out both options. THANKS!

I have hand-stitched leather armrests, that I stitched by hand out of leather.

what shape is the pad i may have one here it is just a rectangled pad with a base that splits from the middle for ur hand.measures 11in i re did the whole thing from scraps. lmk if this sounds like urs

what shape is the pad i may have one here it is just a rectangled pad with a base that splits from the middle for ur hand.measures 11in i re did the whole thing from scraps. lmk if this sounds like urs

does not sound the same. Mine is a chrome plated plastic base with an odd, almost "L" shaped pad. Thanks anyways.

does it have a ashtray also i have one of those i know for sure just not sure where it is and if its drivers side but i painted it black alrdy.ill try to find it.

does it have a ashtray also i have one of those i know for sure just not sure where it is and if its drivers side but i painted it black alrdy.ill try to find it.

Nope, the rears had ashtrays, but none in the front. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back