arrrgggghghhhhh (achoo, hack, wheeze)

-

MB43

Reaction score
Man, oh man do I feel like crap today.

It's a beautiful day, the wife & kid are out for the day. I should be under the Duster pulling the transmission out. I ran up to 7-11 to get a Dr. Pepper, I'm worn out from doing that. All I can think about is going back to bed. (a-choo, hack, cough, cough, cough). :sleepy2: :sleepy1:

Colds suck. :sad2:

I went to pick up some BBQ stuff for dinner, Its no nice out the store sold out of rolls.

Feel better man.

AdamR said:
I went to pick up some BBQ stuff for dinner, Its no nice out the store sold out of rolls.

Feel better man.

I rallied for about 10 minutes before, went out into the garage and looked at the car. That's about as far as I got before I went back to the couch.

:pale:

I went out into the garage and looked at the car. That's about as far as I got before I went back to the couch.

Hmm.... I did the same thing today and I feel fine :tongue:

Get well Mikel :thumrigh:

mikelbeck said:
AdamR said:

Feel better man.

I rallied for about 10 minutes before, went out into the garage and looked at the car. That's about as far as I got before I went back to the couch.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone... :shaking:

My whole family and I have been sick off and on for the last couple of months. One of us gets healthy and two more of us get sick. It sucks!!!

yea this was the nicest week it got up to about +26 C but of corse i had to get sick lol, im all better now tho

hope u get better

Holy crap....

The doctor says I have a) respitory infection, b) ear infection and c) high cholesterol. I had blood work done a few months ago and never went back for the results. So I got yelled at for that, and she wants me to start taking Zocor. Plus she gave me some antibiotics, said all my infections should be cleared up soon. She told me to "go fill these prescriptions, go home, go to bed and stay there for a few days".

I'm good with that. Of course, the wife & kid are out again today, so now's the perfect time to pull that tranny out... :shaking2:

-
Back