ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! (Mopar Atlantic Nationals)

-

MB43

Reaction score
I can't go!

My )#*!)(*$! brother and his ex-wife scheduled his kid's communion or confirmation or some religious ceremony on May 15th!

And my wife says I HAVE to go, since it's my family.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

onehellofadart said:
It can't be Saturday & Sunday.

It's Sunday, and I wanted to go to the Mopar gig so I could race. I was hoping to have a NEBR vs. FABO thing that day.

Its not to bad. I dont remember how many show up for Saturday though.

14, Sat 19th Annual Mopar Atlantic Nationals. Muffled Mopar Drag Racing. Gates Open 9AM.

15, Sun 19th Annual Mopar Atlantic Nationals. The East Coast’s Largest All Mopar Drag Race, Swap Meet and Auto Show. 1/8 Mile Closed

I'd rather be there for Sunday, but I guess I can go on Saturday. :-(

AdamR said:
Well if you guys go Saterday maybe I'll go saturday instead too.

Can we have the NEBR vs. FABO thing on Saturday?

I think the show is to big for us to have our own class. But theres no reason we cant all race.

There are no rules on lineing up in the stageing lanes are there?

By the way the 4:30's are in the car.
The valve body, shifter and new convertor hopefully will go
in Thursday. :drunken:

onehellofadart said:
There are no rules on lineing up in the stageing lanes are there?

By the way the 4:30's are in the car.
The valve body, shifter and new convertor hopefully will go
in Thursday. :drunken:

That's what I was thinking, we could all just stay together and let the guy running the lanes that we'd like to race each other. We could build our own ladder and everything!

If you are interested in getting in some track time then go Saturday. I was able to make 5 time trial passes and then 2 elimination runs last year. No need to run that many trials but I had the hemi Ram so I figured what the hell! Tech lines were empty as well.

I'm planning on heading down on Saturday this year with the Duster. Ahhh, the scorching asphalt pits of E-Town, what a joy in the summer heat. Remind me why this is fun again.

-
Back