Art Carr TF 904

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah..thread started in April......my bad... I thought I remembered it being in CA...

Honestly man I think the reason it didn't sell initially is because it looked dirty and neglected. I found one much closer to my house other wards I would have bought yours. You may want to give it a quick bath and maybe a shot of paint and I guarantee it will be gone fast. I still am interested in the converter if you want to split them up. Glws man

Honestly man I think the reason it didn't sell initially is because it looked dirty and neglected. I found one much closer to my house other wards I would have bought yours. You may want to give it a quick bath and maybe a shot of paint and I guarantee it will be gone fast. I still am interested in the converter if you want to split them up. Glws man

I thought the same. That and it was advertised as new, when clearly it is not. The converter hub even has seal marks on it. Maybe it was only used for engine break in, but the fact remains, it's a USED transmission. I can get the shop I worked for to whip up a 904 to hold 750 HP for about a grand, converter and all. Not knocking the transmission here, just something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back