Asking For Prayers, My Best Friend

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
Asking For Prayers from everyone, My Best Friend died Tuesday (4-2-13) night.

Rest In Peace, Hans Paulson. You will be missed

[ame]http://youtu.be/4iy0kHoVN80[/ame]

Thanks guys! Hans was 45 years old. I went to school with him, his dad actually designed and built my mom and dads house back late 79. I've known him since 8th grade.

Hans leaves behind a beautiful wife Angie, and four kids.

He is my best friend.

I will miss him very much.

Aww heck.....man, so young! Boy, it sounds like he will be sorely missed by many. I hope his kids and wife are doing all right, and you too, Alleyoop. So terrible.....definitely, prayers sent.

Aww heck.....man, so young! Boy, it sounds like he will be sorely missed by many. I hope his kids and wife are doing all right, and you too, Alleyoop. So terrible.....definitely, prayers sent.

prayers sent

Dammit, way too young....very sorry to hear this Jeff, prayers sent for all

Very sorry to hear of the loss of a best friend, father and husband, at such a young age, prayers sent.

Loosing a friend is hard, Very hard !! Prayers to all the many friends and family members he must have, Stay strong for them alleyoopmgv, I know this must be hard on you and everyone , My condolences :sad8:

Prayers sent for you and all of his family and friends!! May God keep everyone in His hands during this time, and bless your hearts with peace!! geof

Im very sorry for your loss. He died way to young.

I dont know what your religious thoughts are, but maybe what the lord needed him for on earth was done, and he was called home. It never seems fair tho. Have faith you will see him again.

The services were today, it was a rough day...........................

Again, thanks all

-
Back