[SOLD] Assorted Dodge & Plymouth Hubcaps $3.00-$5.00 each!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have a few 14" & 15" Dodge and Plymouth Hub caps for slae- They are cheap! $3.00 to $5.00 each plus the shipping. Most are 60's and 70's!

These are all full caps, no dog dish. There are 70's Dart, and Duster. Plymouth caps from Satellite, Barracuda, etc. 0's caps from both Dodge, and Plymouth. Even a a pair of the Dodge truck/ Ramcharger 4 x 4 caps with the hole for the hub! Hope this helps!
AND if I have something you want I'll send a PIC before you buy it! For those who didn't understand that the first time!!

I have to many to take PICS of. Post a PIC of what you want. I'm not putting a lot of time into these for that price! :banghead:

ok thanks good luck. most of us dont want to play "hubcap picture tag" and hope they arent beat to death.

Pics of a few,.........available? Would need pics of these first to consider.

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 299
  • 1113.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 329
  • 1114.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 1115.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 311
  • 11112.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 296
I'm looking for the ones like oldmanrick posted, the dog & plymouth dog dish caps-- would need pictures also ,Lawrence

ok thanks good luck. most of us dont want to play "hubcap picture tag" and hope they arent beat to death.

Well, unless u want to pay $10 each I'm not putting all that time into it! If they were beat up they would be scrap not for sale!!!!

13" or 14" would be fine. I can work the wheels around it. I'd need 4 if you have them. If you could post pics when you have time, i'll confirm.

Was looking for a buddy's 63 Valiant he's putting together. Got ahold of him and he's going with rally's instead. So i'm out......Thanks anyway.

Well, unless u want to pay $10 each I'm not putting all that time into it! If they were beat up they would be scrap not for sale!!!!
OMG how the heck do we know what we are buying if there aint one pic ? I know we just trust you right ! Hell i would not trust myself if i didnt show myself what im getting from myself so jump the price up to 10 bucks and take a pic already if you want them sold. if not have fun I would never buy some thing over the net with out at least one pic but thats me Inless i didnt have to ship it and can look at it before hand .

Man you guys are something else! If you tell me what you want I'll send you a PIC, but I am not going to take PICS of all the different caps I have! I posted the ad thinking someone may need a cap cheap, and would know what they need and post a PIC!

for 3 bucks a piece they are probably beat up

WTF is your problem?? I said if they were beat up I would not be selling them! Can you read or not? Or maybe you just like to be a jackass? If you don't want any them just go away. I was trying to sell them cheap to get rid of them. Clowns like you make me wonder! Guess I should just scrap them right??

Guess I should just scrap them right??

sorry , that was rude and i apologize. but heres the deal, no body is going to buy these without seeing them. there are some of us that arent looking for a particular cap. we are interested in seeing what you have. Hell , we may want all of them. without seeing what you have or what condition they are in , we will never know. just because you say they are good doesnt mean they are. your definition of good may be different than ours. i could fill your thread with 100 different styles of hubcaps and we will spend days trying to get a yes or no response, then we have to wait to get pics. you still havent said if you have any dog dishes.. im done here , sorry for being an ***.

I already edited the ad, and said no dog dish caps. I also listed some of what I have to make it a little easier.

I have a few 14" & 15" Dodge and Plymouth Hub caps for slae- They are cheap! $3.00 to $5.00 each plus the shipping. Most are 60's and 70's!

These are all full caps, no dog dish. There are 70's Dart, and Duster. Plymouth caps from Satellite, Barracuda, etc. 0's caps from both Dodge, and Plymouth. Even a a pair of the Dodge truck/ Ramcharger 4 x 4 caps with the hole for the hub! Hope this helps!
AND if I have something you want I'll send a PIC before you buy it! For those who didn't understand that the first time!!
thats what i needed to know thanks have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back