At hospital with Dee

-
I have been here with her all day. She has been given medication for her heart rate which is accelerated since yesterday. She has an upper respiratory infection. The Doctors feel because of her getting weaker that she may need to be put into a rehabilitation hospital for a period of time to try to get her strength back. Problem is her insurance will not pay for it. So back to square one with how does she get therapy when the insurance won't cover it? SMH

Tom, Kitty and I can certainly sympathize. We fall through every crack possible. We don't make enough to get the penalty for NOT carrying Obamacare, yet we make too much to qualify for medicaid. The cheapest insurance I can find for Kitty is now about 475 a month. Yeah that's "Affordable Health Care" alright.

But Obama is the health care savior.

I'm on hold with Social Security (been on hold since 2:55PM) Trying to find out why she cannot get the care she needs.......

Got no answers. Just a bunch of BS as to hold up regarding her medical records which were supposed to be sent in December 2015, WTF!!!!!!! This healthcare system in this country is an absolute joke. I don't even have any insurance. And I could care less about me. It's my wife who needs the help.

Dee is still in the hospital. Not much change in her condition. I've noticed she is forgetting what day it is and she is also not sure of what time of day it is. She called to me just now to change the TV to a show she watches that comes on at 7:00 PM and it's only 4:00 PM. Still cannot get her into a rehabilitation hospital. Costs to much and insurance will not cover her for this.

-
Back