Atlanta area members- 69 Newport w/ 383-4v at Pullapart... Not mine

-

AbodyTim

Reaction score
Norcross lot. Complete and untouched as of yesterday. Verified it's a 383 w/ original Holley? carb. No place to keep it or we would have been all over it.

Unfortunately I didn't think to take any. 2 dr. HT with the Flintstone floor option. :p

I used to live two blocks from there.
Now I'm 100 miles away from there.
Too far for me and I don't have any use for C body stuff.

If original H-code it would have a 3.23 8 3/4 & possibly even a SG.
VIN tag MIA on dash and doors wouldn't open. Didn't feel like crawling under the car to check the diff. :p

I used to live two blocks from there.
Now I'm 100 miles away from there.
Too far for me and I don't have any use for C body stuff.

Have some friends who moved to Mineral Bluff several years ago. Beautiful up there. :thumbsup: Not sure how much of the body parts/trim was worth saving. I was just getting it out there that there was a complete 383/727/ 8 3/4 available- condition unknown. :) If I had someplace to keep it, I would have brought it all home with me. :p

I found it online. They have it listed as a "New Yorker". I'd love to have the engine, but I'm sure it's long gone. My health and finances stand in the way anyhow. lol

VIN tag MIA on dash and doors wouldn't open. Didn't feel like crawling under the car to check the diff. :p

Have some friends who moved to Mineral Bluff several years ago. Beautiful up there. :thumbsup: Not sure how much of the body parts/trim was worth saving. I was just getting it out there that there was a complete 383/727/ 8 3/4 available- condition unknown. :) If I had someplace to keep it, I would have brought it all home with me. :p
Yes, I know where Buford is. Nice "little" town. I lived in Gwinnett from 81 til 2018. I love it here in Mineral Bluff ! If you get up here to see your friends, give me a shout and we can have a beer or two.

-
Back