-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66plyValiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
selling my 1991 dodge Dakota 3.9 automatic; regular cab short box Rear wheel drive, many new parts will need rear emergency brake cable and 2 spots over the rear tires fixed for MVI

has good snow tires on the rear

Inspected till the end of the month asking $650 FIRM!

Located New Windsor NS, reason for selling I don't use it hardly at all anymore and could use the extra money for christmas (over $1000 invested)

Attachments

• 1991 gold dakota 001.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 1991 gold dakota 002.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 1991 gold dakota 003.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 1991 gold dakota 004.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 1991 gold dakota 005.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 1991 gold dakota 006.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 153
Rust in the box sides need to be fixed for inspection? I know you guys have inspection to pass every year or so, but how does rust on the box affect anything? I never realized they were that picky. Looks like a great little truck for the price!

Rust in the box sides need to be fixed for inspection? I know you guys have inspection to pass every year or so, but how does rust on the box affect anything? I never realized they were that picky. Looks like a great little truck for the price!

any spot where a child could cut them selfs needs to be covered; in otherwords if it has rot it needs to be fixed

any spot where a child could cut them selfs needs to be covered; in otherwords if it has rot it needs to be fixed

THAT'S how they word it??? Jeez, may as well put a vehicle in a bubble! I had NO idea they were that strict! :O

THAT'S how they word it??? Jeez, may as well put a vehicle in a bubble! I had NO idea they were that strict! :O

very strict; needs to be in decent shape; all lights in working order; seat belts need to fuction properly as well as the under side needs to be free of rot/holes

also if the front end has any play it won't pass MVI; its a good Idea since they really salt the roads around here in the winter time; and they moved to a 2 year inspection (done every 2 insted of 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back