Atlantic Nationals in Moncton

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The Nat's are only 2 weeks away. So who is going? I know that LeBlanc will be there, heck he lives there. LOL

340 swinger, Rollie and myself are all staying at the Comfort Inn on Mountain Rd.

So speak up and let us know, maybe we can hook up there.

Jack

I will be there Jack
Look for Victoria in this tailor I will be in the money again this year.
She sure likes the new gears What is the sea level there bud :-D:cheers:

PeterWilleHemiBarracuda.jpg

I am so bad :-D I have not ever owned a nice race car like that one.:happy10:
I guess I a feeling my oat's this morning Jack :cheers: just joking around this morning.:-D
I just jumped up to poor me a cup of coffee and thought I had better let you and everyone know that is not my car8) and I have never been to Canada.

memike is a bad boy today

I'll be there but still undecided on what to bring? Maybe the aussie charger or the truck or van I had there last year who knows but I will be there....

The Nat's are only 2 weeks away. So who is going? I know that LeBlanc will be there, heck he lives there. LOL

340 swinger, Rollie and myself are all staying at the Comfort Inn on Mountain Rd.

So speak up and let us know, maybe we can hook up there.

Jack

Hey Jack when are you gonna make it down to Carlisle? :munky2:

The problem is Kev, that they hold the Atlantic Nats the same weekend as Carlisle most years. I will get there some year though.

Jack

Jamie is coming down too but without his car as it is in the body shop, his buddy has a super bee 440 6 pack-19691/2
And I think cecil4speed(Keith) said he was going to be there

I don't think i'll be down Jack, things are still up in the air with me though. I no longer have the chair so it's harder getting around in there. Now if i had an abody to drive around in i would be all set. oh well maybe some day way down the road!

OH well if you can't make it I guess we will have to party for you...try to make it next year, and stay for the super cruise.....(hey maybe this year)

PS I would go get you but my car has not seen a long trip in years, although it is ready.

Got the charger out of storage yesterday. All went well. I'm not going to get much chance to clean it up before the weekend .I've got my buddies73 340 duster stopping by for a valve adjustment on his 408 stroker and another /6 68 dart to do valves and tune up on...both are going to the nats but traveliing together is always an issiue.

I usually park up on the hill past the corvette section with a green 69 coronet R/T and a 29 willys whippit sedan. My buddy arrives from Oz on wed and I'll have him with me too.

See you there!

vhcharger007.jpg

Sandy

Good morning guys. We plan on being there if the wife is up to it. She has very bad health prioblems and has Lupus and several other illnesses. She is very tough and although this damp weather has her really crippled up, she says she will be alright to go. She has had a very bad summer so far with all this dampness. We are leaving Friday morning and we will be bringing mama's '60 Studebaker Hawk, beigh in color. We are staying at the Norwest Motel on Mountain Road, probably around Rm 106. The motel is almost next to the Moncton Dodge dealership and almost directly across the road from the Dairy Queen. If you take a drive in around the hotel, please stop in. Hope to see you guys there.

We may have met before Sandy, I remember your Charger there before. I can't remember if you were there or if a friend of yours had it there. It has the Hemi-6 in it doesn't it?

Jack

We won't be far from you Cecil. We are at the Comfort Inn on Mountian Road. I hope Moncton Chrysler has their lot open for us on Saturday night again. Last year a bunch of us parked just where you start to come down the hill towards the canteen in the park, before you get to the concession area.

Jack

Marvin,

I would think that we will try to get in the same area as last year. It's this coming weekend, 9,10,11 and 12th.

Jack

I hope the dealership has the show as well. That is where I found the '68 that I bought last fall. Anybody getting their car washed at Dooly's this year by the young ladies with bikinis ? I hope it is sunny for these poor girls so they can get a tan with maybe a cool breeze once in a while to cool a few things off.

I hope the dealership has the show as well. That is where I found the '68 that I bought last fall. Anybody getting their car washed at Dooly's this year by the young ladies with bikinis ? I hope it is sunny for these poor girls so they can get a tan with maybe a cool breeze once in a while to cool a few things off.

Where's that at Cecil? I may have to check it out. hehehe

Jack

Right next to my motel directly across the street from Dairy Queen on Saturday usually until 5 or 6. Why do you think I stay there ? Well, its a good place to watch the cars cruising too. My wife makes me wash the car at the motel. I don't know why. I guess tripping over my tongue just isn't becoming.

-
Back