Atlantic Nationals in Moncton

-
We may have met before Sandy, I remember your Charger there before. I can't remember if you were there or if a friend of yours had it there. It has the Hemi-6 in it doesn't it?

Jack

Several guys have driven it there, It seems to be popular just because it is different. It does have the HEMI 6 and a 5 spd real fun car to drive!

The best experience I had at the nats was a guy walked by the car and freaked out because he was an Aussie and it was the last thing he expected to see..that and I drinking a can of Victoria Bitter. I offered him one needles to say it made his day and mine!

One other year I had the car parked in a buddy's yard (I always stay a Phil's the 68 R/T dodge)the fri nite before the show. Some guy in the next yard who was staying with another mopar guy Greg Murphy spies the siloette of the charger in the dark .... through one of those bug tents Yells out Holy #$#$% an Aussie charger and rips through the bushes to get a look at it!

I was impressed to say the least, as most people don't know what its in the daylight at a show!

Hey a-body buddies.....Time is getting closer and I just can't wait, too bad you can't make it for friday AM so we could park together on Main, see you at the super cruise too.

Make sure you guys post lots of pictures for me so it will feel like i was there, especially of the car wash girls. Have a great time and enjoy yourselves guys!

-
Back