Atlantic Nationals-moncton N.b.

-
Aw, not again! I'm gonna be in Miramichi the first week and a half of July. Was planning on leaving around the 9th-10th. Guess the Rock n Roll Festival will have to suffice.ARGGGH!

Won't be coming to the Atlantic nats. at least not the show in N.B.,but i will be vacationing on P.E.I. the week of the 21st...:cheers:

Hi. I will be there for the Saturday night cruise and the show on Sunday. All mopars are welcome to park at Moncton Chrysler Dodge on Mountain Road on Sat night, there will be a bbq and music. The more the merrier. See you all there. Bobby

Hey Jack, I'm still looking at coming up for at least 1 day. Which would be the best, Saturday? Do you know if we are required to have passports to cross the border yet? I know it was pending. Tim

I'll be heading down for two weeks to Saint John/Browns Flat. I'm going to tow my Charger out there and leave my trailer at my inlaws cottage in Browns Flat-I want to drive the Charger from there to the show. Looks like we won't be moving until Christmas now. My wife is going to spend the whole month out there-I've only got two weeks so she and the kids will be flying home. Probably won't be too many other Ontario cars will there?

Al.

Al would make it 7 and Pine Tree Mopar 8...Not a bad crowd so far. Plum Crazy from river Hebert, farmer260 and 340 butterduster are the only other "maybes" unless we get a pleasant surprise. How about a gang from New England...

I sold my Valiant this week so I'm no longer an A body Guy-you'll have to hang out with me and the B-body crowd....if you can stomach us8)

As long as you don't covert to a bowtie or blue oval. LOL

Jack
Jack I wonder if there is any way for us fabo guys to park at the show together. I imagine its first come first serve though. Rollie and I are booked at the comfort Inn on Mountain Rd.

I would love to bring my car to the show! how do i go about it? last year was the first year i have even walked through it! i also thought about going to the chrysler dealer that weekend because i hear they have a good mopar show!!!

Here you go farmer260. This link will get you what you need. http://www.atlanticnationals.com/Registration.asp

The Moncton Chrysler mini show is great. You get to see a lot of Mopars in one spot and the people are great. The dealer moves all of his inventory out and we get to park out in front. Here a a few pics of it.

Jack

M1.jpg

M2.jpg

M3.jpg

Darren,
The only 2 ways that I can think of getting us all together in one spot is to set a meet time and go in together and park a little far apart so we can shuffle around and make room for stragglers or all go to the back area on the other side of the water. The last place we would want to be is down by the water. It is just to hot down in that bowl.

Jack

-
Back