Atomic Fuel Injection......

-

rgp266

Reaction score
Is any one using one of their "kits" complete with their supplied fuel pump? I'm liking their system but don't want a lot of noise from the external fuel pump but would also like to avoid the expense of a new tank with an internal pump. So, that being said, is the pump noisy?
Thanks......
Bob

Option 3. Put a submersible in your existing tank

Is any one using one of their "kits" complete with their supplied fuel pump? I'm liking their system but don't want a lot of noise from the external fuel pump but would also like to avoid the expense of a new tank with an internal pump. So, that being said, is the pump noisy?
Thanks......
Bob
Not familiar w/ that system, but if u got much of an engine , u won`t hear it when it`s running .

Not familiar w/ that system, but if u got much of an engine , u won`t hear it when it`s running .
Fuel tank is the original from 1965 so don't want to go carving on it to install baffling or a sump. Car is a cruiser so a real lumpy engine is not going to happen.

Bob

Hot rod city also makes a factory tank with a sumbmersible pump option.

Hot rod city also makes a factory tank with a sumbmersible pump option.
Mo.....I am aware of Tanks, Inc. Tank and pump package. Car is a '65 Valiant. 440...have not heard of Hot Rod City. Thanks......
Bob

-
Back