Not open for further replies.

stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I wanted to do something for Rob, but my medical bill of late have been eating into my car stash. So though I would offer something for auction.

Penske Dwell Tachometer, I've had this thing for years and haven't used it in years. If you still have points in your ride this comes in handy. The red on the face is bright the distortion you see is only a reflection. It has settings for 4, 6, or 8 cylinder motors. also has setting for point Resistance, Dwell, low RPM, and
high RPM.
How about starting the bid at $5.00 plus shipping. I'll ship it in the smallest flat rate box I can. Auction ends Friday 9/16/11 at 6:00 PST.

Payment can be made direct to Rob via paypal at [email protected]

I'll throw in a timing light I don't use anymore also.

74%252520dart%252520233.jpg

I wanted to do something for Rob, but my medical bill of late have been eating into my car stash. So though I would offer something for auction.

Penske Dwell Tachometer, I've had this thing for years and haven't used it in years. If you still have points in your ride this comes in handy. The red on the face is bright the distortion you see is only a reflection. It has settings for 4, 6, or 8 cylinder motors. also has setting for point Resistance, Dwell, low RPM, and
high RPM.
How about starting the bid at $5.00 plus shipping. I'll ship it in the smallest flat rate box I can. Auction ends Friday 9/15/11 at 6:00 PST.

Payment can be made direct to Rob via paypal at [email protected]

I'll throw in a timing light I don't use anymore also.

Just noticed you had your date wrong, Friday is the 16th not 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back