Aussie Hemi Six Charger Runs 9s

-

blownhemi

Reaction score
The Aussie A-body Charger is probably known to most of you by now. Not my car but I filmed and edited the videos. This is Brad Keem's turbocharged Hemi six Charger. It runs a GT47 turbo, EFI and E85 fuel. Power is estimated at around 750hp.

The first video is from a year ago when Brad first dipped into the 9sec zone and eventually broke the rear uni joint.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlZK1h7Gros"]SLO265 - Turbo EFI E85 Hemi Charger - YouTube[/ame]

The second video is from two weeks ago. Brad replaced the original diff with a Ford 9in and gave it a new driveshaft and a few other bits and pieces. He ran a best of 9.39 at 142mph, which isn't too bad for a dinosaur tech inline six.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8YquwpvV6s"]SLO265 - 9sec Turbo Hemi Charger - YouTube[/ame]

If you're interested in seeing more Aussie A-body videos just let me know. I've got a bit of stuff squirreled away.

The Aussie A-body Charger is probably known to most of you by now. Not my car but I filmed and edited the videos. This is Brad Keem's turbocharged Hemi six Charger. It runs a GT47 turbo, EFI and E85 fuel. Power is estimated at around 750hp.

The first video is from a year ago when Brad first dipped into the 9sec zone and eventually broke the rear uni joint.
SLO265 - Turbo EFI E85 Hemi Charger - YouTube

The second video is from two weeks ago. Brad replaced the original diff with a Ford 9in and gave it a new driveshaft and a few other bits and pieces. He ran a best of 9.39 at 142mph, which isn't too bad for a dinosaur tech inline six.
SLO265 - 9sec Turbo Hemi Charger - YouTube

If you're interested in seeing more Aussie A-body videos just let me know. I've got a bit of stuff squirreled away.

Please do. I love good drag racing,no matter the nationality or hardware. Car sounds & looks sweet. That right hand timing indicator, denotes the old "Rocket " gaskets racing logo. Still the same company,from, he 70's/80's?.

Please do. I love good drag racing,no matter the nationality or hardware. Car sounds & looks sweet. That right hand timing indicator, denotes the old "Rocket " gaskets racing logo. Still the same company,from, he 70's/80's?.

Yep, Graeme Cowin used to drive Top Fuel funny cars and dragsters back in the day. He owns Rocket Industries here in Australia and is a major supplier for performance parts down under

-
Back