Aussie long roof, efi turbo small block

-

wardy

Reaction score
Hi guys, havnt been on here for ages!
My current project is 95% complete hoping to hit the key around Christmas.

It's a 1969 VF valiant regal station wagon.
Factory v8, so it's actually quite rare.

320" small block, standard bottom end for now, 1008 gaskets, studs. Ported j's with 2.02/1.60 valves, custom hyd flat tappet . Modified m1 manifold, 80lb injectors, snow performance meth injection. 76mm Gt42, twin 44mm tial gates, Ms3pro efi, dominator Convertor and a built 904. Aiming for a 10 sec pass before I screw another engine together.

Everything on the car done by myself in my workshop.

20161123_065843_zpsp7gcnpqc.jpg

20160929_173932_zpsnlh9gd3p.jpg

Would have been really nice if we had been offered the 67-up wagons like you guys got! I like your project!

Very cool! I'm just wondering how you find the tuning and features with ms3pro? Any advantages over a MS3X?

Nice wagon, got one exactly the same but slant 6, ever finish that VE sedan?

Awesome build Wardy. That goon should rip along the highway when finished.

Awesome build Wardy. That goon should rip along the highway when finished.
Vallo!.. thanks mate. im hanging to just drive the thing. 10's with the 318 is the goal before the program is stepped up. This thing is a streeter so dont wanna go too overboard lol

Very cool! I'm just wondering how you find the tuning and features with ms3pro? Any advantages over a MS3X?
Thanks!.. im not overly familiar with the ms3x. From what i have read it is very similar with only a few less features and I/O's. Tunerbility should be on par. The Pro is definately a nice piece use

Nice wagon, got one exactly the same but slant 6, ever finish that VE sedan?
Thanks! Nah i parted it out and sold the shell. Got too far into it and some life hurdles reared their head so i had to make some sacrifices. The wagon will probably cop a gen3 hemi this year, either that or ill build a nice LA longblock

-
Back